As the leading food & drink PR, Sauce Communications strives to work with the very best clients including London chefs, restaurants, FMCG brands, bars and hotels, ensuring that quality products reach the audiences they deserve.
Based in Shepherd’s Bush, Sauce is an expert on the London food and drink PR scene and its key figures and influencers, boasting a team of staff who have forged the relationships needed to communicate your business as effectively as possible. From top national journalists and the most respected London critics, to the people deciding who makes the cut on key TV programmes, or those looking for the next big thing to hook a product launch onto, Sauce Communications has the contacts your hospitality business needs. With a London and global client list including Jason Atherton restaurants, D&D London restaurants, Frenchie, Mirabeau, Cobra Beer, The Biltmore, InterContinental Hotels and Four Seasons Hotels, Sauce have earned the right to be known as the top food and drink comms agency.
Sauce also offers online marketing, social media, talent management and event management for brands.
Teams must evolve and respond to the ever-changing food & drink landscape and Sauce rises to the challenge every day.Read more
PR helps the spread of information about your business through a wide variety of media outlets. It’s important to look at your strategies (if you already have some implemented) and decide if they’re creating the best results for your brand and overall business objectives.
Why Outsource Food Drink PR (Public Relations)?
When looking to outsource PR and marketing, it’s important to understand your company goals and what you want to achieve. This may be to increase your industry presence, widen your target audience or plan a successful launch, for example. Media relations is one of the most valuable tools available to businesses, allowing for effective alternative methods for complementing traditional marketing campaigns.
Some choose to conduct media relations in-house, worrying that outsourcing will be an unnecessary expense. However, with so many benefits on offer, brands use specialist agency services to provide them with a larger return on investment (ROI).
Choosing to outsource UK food & drink comms strategy can be a great tactical move for your brand. Using the skills and expertise of a company who offer PR and marketing as their core services will provide you with more value than trying to implement strategies yourself. As well as their network, they’ll offer you invaluable guidance for how to implement the best strategies and can even provide training for other important aspects of elevating your brand such as how to handle negative press effectively.
Leading agencies will have established long-standing relations with quality media contacts in your industry. This creates opportunities for your brand that your own team couldn’t provide without dedicating much time and effort to networking and nurturing such relationships. They’ll also offer a broader spectrum of contacts such as TV, restaurants, radio, journalists, writers, critics, social influencers and online media outlets. Why waste time banging on doors when they’re already open to you through specialist services? Using such reputable media sources will help increase your credibility as a business.
Save Time & Money
When specialist agencies implement the most effective PR, it will leave you free to get on with the day to day running of your business. A great company will be an extension of your own team, acting as a valuable resource for all your needs. You’ll benefit from expertise and input from an experienced team which would cost a fortune to provide for yourself in-house. Such value for money can’t be ignored.
Easily Measure Results:
While it can be difficult to know if your own strategies have worked, agencies will not only save you time by measuring results, but they can provide you with actionable results. This means that results will be analysed by skilled professionals who can adapt your plans based on the outcomes of your current strategies. You’ll be able to easily see if your investments are paying off in terms of achieving your goals and giving you a larger ROI.
• Receive a profile boost via increased visibility in the media.
• Take your brand in the direction you want it to go, actively working towards both short-term and long-term goals.
• Don’t just rely on word of mouth referrals to gain new customers.
• Create a positive brand image in the public eye, including online sources, influencing how your business is seen.
• Stand out from your competitors in a crowded market.
• Gain recognition as an expert, providing free, valuable input on industry trends for both media and the public.
• Promote the benefits of your products and services.
• Improve your place in search engine rankings with online mentions through reputable, third party sources.
• Create social proof that your business is credible using industry-specific PR (including FMCG, London hotel and restaurant), encouraging people to engage with your brand.
• Enhance the lifespan of stories emerging from your business.
How to Recognise the Best Food and Drink PR Agency
When searching for the company to work with, there are several key qualities to look for which will ensure you achieve the best results.
Look for a company who offer PR specific to your industry such as top hotel, travel, hospitality, restaurant or drink PR.
• Find media contacts in the right field who have already build strong links with your chosen PR agency.
• Create opportunities appropriate for your sector.
• Implement the best tactics and strategies for achieving industry-specific goals.
• Use their years of experience to add maximum value to your strategies, achieving optimal reach for your PR.
• Form an extension to your team with a PR agency who take the time to get to know your brand, goals, challenges and target audience.
• Design PR campaigns to strike a chord with industry trends and media agendas.
The Right Connections:
The top food & drink PR London companies will have a wealth of media and industry connections to provide endless opportunities for your brand.
• Know the right people to deliver your stories to your target audience.
• Get quality placements in the best media formats for your business messages.
• Benefit from the influence of a dynamic range of high-quality contacts, including respected brands, individuals and opinion-makers, connecting you with their own readership.
• Create long-term relationships with fantastic media contacts with a PR team who take a creative approach to developing and maintaining the right media connections for your business.
Innovative & Creative Minds:
A PR agency’s methods make the difference between good and bad strategies.
• Have fresh pairs of eyes take a look at your current objectives and strategies, providing expert input on how you can reach your goals in the most efficient, beneficial ways.
• Implement innovative strategies to breathe life into your brand while boosting your profile.
• Use out of the box thinking to put a new spin on stories from your business, taking them to the right audiences.
• Receive a tailored approach for your business, ensuring strategies are specifically working towards your business goals.
• Your PR strategies should be flexible and adapt as further opportunities arise.
Sauce Communications PR & Other Services
At Sauce Communications agency, our award-winning team have helped thousands of clients in the food and drink agency, leading the way in hospitality PR. We’ve launched over 150 successful businesses as well as helping countless others to boost their profiles in the media.
Best London Restaurant PR & Food and Drink PR
From Michelin star restaurants to local haunts, start up drinks to healthy snack entrepreneurs, we’ve helped hundreds of businesses to implement short and long-term plans to reach their business objectives. Our client list needs no introduction with names such as The Savoy, Thomas’s Café at Burberry, Mindful Chef, Mirabeau, Kensington Place and Theo Randall at the Intercontinental taking position among those who’ve entrusted Sauce with their PR needs. Using our connections with social influencers online, we can even create strategies for improving your reputation via the best social proof a restaurant can receive. We’re proud to boast an international team, who work with our overseas clients and restaurants.
Hotel PR & Travel
Our dynamic range of hotel clients has allowed us to build extensive expertise for travel and hotel PR UK. Our experience working with the hottest hotels, tour operators, global destinations and travel brands has enabled our team to acquire some of the best PR connections and tactics in the business. This includes food and drink PR within the industry with hotels offering a range of hospitality services from bar, restaurants and event venues. Whether you’re a start-up, boutique property, international chain or 5-star hotel, our outstanding PR services will take you on the journey to success.
Working with Sauce
Since launching in 2001, we’re proud to offer our clients some of the best contacts in the industry. Our impressive restaurant PR and hospitality database hosts an eclectic mix of media and industry figures who can open doors for your business, working in partnership with you to steer your business in the right direction while engaging with your target audience on a larger scale than ever before. This includes social influencers and bloggers, journalists, writers, editors, chefs, publishers, restaurants and food & drink experts, to name a few.
We work closely with you to establish your business needs and what your goals are. This means we can put together a bespoke package, structuring your strategies and campaigns around your objectives for your brand while meeting your wider business aims. Our personable team will immerse themselves with you via a one-to-one approach, taking the time to fully understand your company and target market. Our industry experience is second to none, providing value while acting as an extension of your own team to manage your comms.
Services to Complement PR Strategies
With such extensive PR and industry experience, we also offer our clients a full range of expertise so that they can tailor services to their business needs.
Implement the best processes for handling a crisis, including risk assessing your business and building a team to handle a variety of scenarios. Sauce can even coach your team, using media training to provide you with robust reputation protection.
Our Sauce Management sector is managed by Martine Carter, offering support to talents and personalities in the industry. We help individuals such as writers, wine experts and chefs to find commercial projects while promoting their services to decision-makers in the media. This includes contacts in publishing, TV, radio, licensing and advertising.
Our marketing services complement your PR by taking a more direct approach to reaching your target audience. This includes building an online presence, finding partnership opportunities, creating promotional collateral, conducting market research, managing databases and providing e-marketing support.
Social media is something business cannot afford to ignore. We provide support for all social platforms, tailoring your content to provide the right tone of voice and engage with the right audience. We provide competitor analysis, social listening, community management, in-house training and advice regarding paid social advertising.
We help to plan where to take your brand, looking at the bigger picture of the industry and your other business objectives. Our services include planning, implementing strategies, innovative campaigns and competitor analysis, adding maximum value to provide an outstanding return on investment.
Get in Touch
If you would like to speak with an expert about PR, Marketing, Talent Management, Events or Social Media, get in touch today.