Marketing position at Sauce Communications
Sauce Communications is looking for an experienced candidate to join the Marketing team. A genuine passion for the restaurant industry, a high regard for attention to detail and excellent communication, time-management and organisational skills are all essential. The ideal person will be motivated and proactive and well equipped to handle the responsibility and autonomy of the role.
The main activities will include (but are not limited to):
- Planning, implementation and management of marketing strategy
- Establishing and building relationships with clients, suppliers and consumers (including corporate contacts, hotel and lifestyle concierges and event and wedding companies)
- In-house database management as well as on behalf of clients
- Identifying and building relationships with potential customers via internet research, foot work and cold calling
- Working extensively with the clients ensuring brand messages are clear
- Assisting with design, copy and content for promotional collateral including e- newsletter, website, postcards and invitations
- Assisting with the sending out of e-newsletters via our mass mailing system (with some knowledge of HTML)
- Helping to build clients social media and online presence
- Attending client meetings to present marketing activities (which will include running meetings)
- Assisting with launch events and hosting networking events on behalf of clients
- Representing Sauce at networking and industry events
- Assisting with new business development which will include initial new business meetings and writing marketing presentations
- During busy periods such as launch parties, flexibility in working hours is required
- Management of Account Executive
Sauce Communications is a PR, Marketing, Social Media and Management agency in the food and hospitality industry – so a passion for all things food is expected!
Please apply to Alice Henderson at email@example.com, with your CV and an outline of why you are interested in the role plus any relevant experience.