Private Dining at Theo Randall at the InterContinental
In 2016, to celebrate its 10th anniversary, Theo Randall at the InterContinental enjoyed an interior design refresh and menu enhancement. The new look and flexible dining solutions solidifies its position as one of the capital’s best loved Italian restaurants, which is ideally suited to intimate dinners, private events, and large group bookings.
A second private room was introduced as part of the design refresh, which connects to the existing room via a sliding door. Separately the main room can seat up to 24 people or 55 when both rooms are connected, and can accommodate up to 100 for a standing drinks reception. Additionally, guests have the option to hire the entire restaurant for up to 180 people.
Also new since the interior refresh is a high level Kitchen Table designed for up to eight, which looks straight into the heart of the kitchen. This new option is perfect for group bookings that still want to absorb the atmosphere of the main restaurant. At the Kitchen Table diners can enjoy a tasting menu created 24 hours beforehand, guaranteeing a truly seasonal and unique dining experience.
In keeping with Theo’s philosophy of seasonality and flexibility, private bookings are able to have a completely customised menu. Guests are welcomed to speak with Theo prior to their event so that he can create a bespoke selection of dishes suited to their preference. Head Sommerlier, Vittorio Gentile will then design wine and cocktails pairings to match.
- 24 to 55 people seated
- Full restaurant 160 seated
- High level kitchen table seating up to 8
- Standing reception: 100 Private dining room – 200 Main restaurant
- Selection of 5 canapes £20 per person
- Selection of 8 canapes £30 per person
- Set menus
- 3 Courses menu from 57.50 including Antipasti/Primi, Secondi, Dolci (ll Formaggio – additional £9 per person for cheese as an extra course)
- Signed cook book available from £20
- Dietary Requirements: Guests should advise of dietary requirements 24 hours in advance
- Available for lunch and dinner
InterContinental London Park Lane
One Hamilton Place, Park Lane
London, W1J 7QY
For further press enquiries please contact Georgia Lowther at Sauce Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 600 3600.