Sauce Communications announces the launch of Living Eighty Twenty
Make a small change to your lifestyle and huge difference to your life
London, December 2018 / Founded by the creators of Living Retreats, lifestyle specialists Luke and Jo Gray, Living eighty twenty is an online one stop shop for wellbeing, nutrition and movement. For just £147 for a 12-week programme, subscribers can access weekly recipes, wellness tips and movement videos that are centred around the eighty twenty principle of eating healthily and exercising for 80% of the time and doing what you fancy for the other 20%. With 20 years of experience in the wellness industry, Jo and Luke found their clients achieved the fastest, and most importantly sustainable, results when working to this principle. Living eighty twenty’s 360° lifestyle approach is perfect for those that are time poor but still want to make a positive change.
The equivalent of having a lifestyle coach in the comfort of your home at your convenience. The 12-week programme will include wellness tips that are individual to the subscriber. Starting with a questionnaire, the lifestyle platform will identify whether a customer needs a plan that focuses on issues such as sleep deprivation or stress. Those choosing the advance payment option of £147, will receive a one-month supply of free supplements worth £24 which are individually tailored to their needs be it sleep, stress or the brain power.
Over the years Luke and Jo have helped everyone from brides-to-be and company executives to A-listers and professional athletes, and will bring their wealth expertise and sustainable lifestyle changes to this online platform. Earning a Sports Science degree at Loughborough University, Luke Gray set up one of the first personal training companies in London before founding the hugely successful Living Retreats where he has prepared clients for a variety of endeavours including marathons and climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
As part of Living eighty twenty, Luke will provide one movement video a week with a full body approach. The 20 minute videos will be centred around the ethos that doing the correct exercises in an efficient way will provide more effective results than spending two hours at the gym. From Pilates, yoga and functional training using body weight, all the videos will be demonstrated in beginner through to advanced levels.
As part of the programme Living eighty twenty will provide a bank of five recipes on sign-up, with an additional five recipes and one recipe video released each week, so that subscribers have plenty of choice. With a range from vegan, fish and meat, each dish will be created by Jo who studied Sports Psychology, Nutritional Therapy and Personal Training at City University. With an eighty twenty approach, to relieve any food guilt, Jo ensures subscribers eat healthily with recipes such as chicken tarragon lettuce cups and mushroom filo parcels but that during the 20% portion of their week no food is ‘off limits’ making a healthier lifestyle truly sustainable. A vegan burger packed with flavour complete with a pillow-y brioche bun, cabbage slaw, chunky tartare and sweet potato wedges is just one of the tasty recipes included in the 20% section.
In addition to the 12-week programme, Living eighty twenty will also develop subscriptions specialising on gut health, family lifestyle and getting ready for a special occasion. These programmes will include recipes to share with family and friends that offer helpful healthy food swaps and more.
Subscriptions to Living eighty twenty start from £147 for 12 weeks, including a one month supply of supplements worth £24, advanced payment only. Monthly payments start from £49 per month for 12 weeks.
For more information please contact:
email@example.com / 0208 600 3600
Notes to Editor
Founded by Luke and Jo Gray 15 years ago, Living Retreats offers a fitness and wellness method based on individually designed programmes to achieve a healthy body and mind, and to maintain it. The critically acclaimed individual and group retreats take place at their Surrey estate as well as in luxurious locations worldwide from Sardinia, South of France and Marbella to St. Vincent, St Lucia and Antigua. Clients follow a daily programme of fitness, yoga and massage and individually designed eating plans from the Living Retreats private chef. Along with Luke and Jo, the retreats are led by a highly qualified and experienced team, who help rebalance and recharge for long-lasting sustainable results. In addition, Living Retreats run a studio in leafy Primrose Hill, London, which was set up as a functional training space, so clients can keep their fitness journey on track. The studio is also used for rehabilitating patients after sports injury, surgery physiotherapy or a stroke. Over the years Living Retreats has trained everyone from mums-to-be to movie stars and continue to be the leaders in their field.