Since 2001, Sauce Communications has established itself as a leading London restaurant PR, becoming the go-to agency for the very best restaurants the capital has to offer. Handling the communications for the likes of Pollen Street Social, Cornerstone, Muse by Tom Aikens, Frenchie, Norma, City Social, Ella Canta, La Dame de Pic London, Coq d’Argent, Sartoria, Theo Randall at the InterContinental, Big Easy, Lima, Madison, Macellaio RC, Margot, Big Fernand, Shake Shack and The Game Bird at The Stafford, Sauce’s client list (past and current) speaks for itself.
With over twenty years of relationship-building to call upon, Sauce Communications speaks to the UK’s top journalists on a weekly basis, helping to secure the best possible exposure for its clients. Known as a top UK restaurant PR, Sauce is known in the industry as the place to go for top-drawer food and drink content for anything from the latest Instagram food star, to the glossiest of national newspaper supplements. Routinely securing lifestyle television appearances for clients who over the years have included Jason Atherton, Tom Aikens, Lima’s Virgilio Martinez, Theo Randall, Aster’s Helen Puolakka, Frenchie’s Gregory Marchand and Francesco Mazzei, Sauce isn’t just the best London restaurant PR. With the likes of the Vintry & Mercer, Conrad London St James, Hilton London Bankside and the spectacular Hotel Café Royal on Regent Street all entrusting Sauce for their communications over the years, London hotel Public Relations is another expertise for a company which is nimble enough to incorporate other facets into a business built on being one of the top food and drink PRs in London.
Those looking for leading London restaurant Public Relations services need only take a glance at the array of renowned restaurants, bars and pubs which Sauce works with to see why it’s leading the field in restaurant PR in the UK.Read more
10 Benefits of Using A London Restaurant PR Agency
When looking to outsource your PR to save time and money as well as benefitting from the wide range of expertise, contacts and value which specialist PR agencies will provide for your business, it’s important to understand what leading PR agency can do.
1. Expert PR will increase your their clients visibility in the public eye by angling engaging stories about your restaurant through influential media outlets which are ideal for your business.
2. Top London food & drink PRs will achieve maximum engagement and reach with your target customers, i.e. the people you want to encourage through your restaurant doors.
3. Steering your business in the right direction involves implementing positive coverage about your business. Stories can be repackaged and presented across varying media formats in the best way to engage with the target readership, ensuring such information has a longer lifespan than a short-term marketing campaign.
4. PR is a great way to stay one step ahead of your competitors, promoting the benefits of your products or services, the experience customers can expect and what makes your brand unique.
5. Providing regular, free information which offers value in your industry will help you to become recognised as an expert. Media sources may even come to you for input when a relevant news item needs an expert opinion.
6. While self-promotion is great, it can sometimes struggle to gain the trust of audiences. Seeing endorsements through reliable, third party outlets will enhance your credibility as a brand.
7. Restaurant PR UK isn’t a short-term strategy. The best PR will enable your business to create long-lasting, positive relations with the media while agencies work hard to nurture such relationships on a daily basis.
8. Whether you’re a start-up planning your launch or a large business who needs a promotional boost, restaurant PR offers the perfect remedy. Bringing fresh, expert eyes to you campaigns, PR teams can provide innovative twists and ideas to your strategies to grab the attention of those you want to engage.
9. For those in the food and drink industry, gaining local support is an important step to success. Increasing your participation in the local community is a great way to do this, and there are plenty of opportunities across the capital including fundraising, events and food festivals. PR also opens doors to collaborations and partnerships, creating beneficial relationships within the area you’re located.
10. Search engines such as Google are starting to give credit to brands who provide social signals that they’re a relevant, valuable and popular business. Therefore, mentions and discussion by other credible sources may help boost your site up the search rankings, helping your target market to find your restaurant more easily.
Qualities of Best PR Agencies
When looking for the right PR agency to work with and implement your strategies, it can be difficult knowing which one will provide the best value to your brand. Here are some qualities to look out for.
• Having knowledge about your industry and providing specialist services such as hospitality PR and hotel PR UK, having worked with a business like yours in the past
• Caring about your brand objectives, long-term vision, challenges faced and target customers
• Providing a service which is tailored to each client needs including wider business objectives
• Having an eclectic database of media and industry figures who are the right match for your brand
• Working hard to develop strong relations with the media and maintain them for long-lasting results
• Enthusiastic, passionate and believe in innovative PR strategies which think outside the box
• Experienced, knowledgeable and experts at what they do, including in-depth understanding of different media formats, agendas and timescales
• Flexible approaches to capitalise on opportunities which arise along the way for each client
• Providing other services which can complement your PR campaigns such as social media and marketing
Sauce Communications: The PR Experts
Since 2001, Sauce Communications has led the way in the PR industry, having an enviable database of media and industry contacts to help boost the profile of countless brands in the food and drink world. As part of our food & drink PR London services, we provide top restaurant PR London to many well-known brands as well as representing talented chefs and other experts in the field. We also offer some of the top UK hotel PR in the business with contacts throughout the travel, lifestyle, events and tourism industry. Such extensive expertise helps take those brands in the hospitality world to new heights of success.
Other Communications Services
As well as providing London restaurant PR, Sauce provides a number of other specialist services which will complement food & drink PR campaigns. This has been driven by the sheer range of communications needs our clients experience, leading us to become a full-service PR agency. We’ll work closely with your team to establish needs and create a bespoke package which is perfect for your brand, adding the most value. Executing campaigns which communicate efficiently with your target audience, we ensure the essence of your brand is captured throughout, showcasing your food and drink in the ideal format.
Here are some of the services you may like to consider for your brand.
When looking at wider business objectives and both the short and long-term goals of your brand, the right brand strategies in place are vital to the success of your campaigns. We can be involved as much or as little as you require, providing you with the expertise you need to evolve. This includes looking at the character of your brand and whether it has the tone and values relevant for your restaurant.
• Competitor analysis
• Strategy development
• Strategy implementation
• Brand campaign assessments
Our creative recommendations will address how your strategies tie in with achieving your business aims and whether they’re positioning your brand on the path to success. We’ll ensure all activities undertaken are adding value to your plans and that you’re receiving as much return on investment (ROI) as you should be.
With customers heading online, it’s not just shopping they’re undertaking. Consumers use online sources to find the information they need to invest in a business. Social media has become a large part of this, using a wide number of platforms (and not just Facebook and Twitter) to engage and interact with target audiences. The team at Sauce have comprehensive knowledge and expertise in this area, and you can ask us to help in any way you need us to. From a social consultancy role to managing your content, there are endless ways to add value to your digital campaigns. We can also add this service as part of UK food & drink PR, having great contacts with sources such as bloggers and digital influencers.
As part of our superior digital services, the Sauce team can:
• Ensure you use every platform to its fullest potential
• Create unique and tailored content, managing the messages you’re sending out across each outlet
• Strive to achieve maximum engagement and reach for your business and
• Provide social strategy and implementation
• Work closely with you to identify your businesses unique online tone of voice
• Conduct in-depth analysis for understanding right tactics for maximum engagement
• Create best-practice guidelines for interacting with customers
• Carry out competitor analysis to stay ahead of rival brands
• Adjust content across channels in the right format at the correct time of day to hit target customers
• Provide advice regarding online and paid advertising
• Work as an extension of your team to look after your loyal customers with community management and social listening services
• Develop your internal team’s expertise with a reporting and training team at your disposal
Marketing and London restaurant PR work hand in hand to create a great recipe for engaging potential customers and ensuring your target market know about your restaurant. This ties in with our leading food & drink PR UK and hotel PR London with connections to blue chip businesses, hotels and events team, bars, pubs, food & drink brands, magazines, newspapers, online influencers, writers and publishers. Our results driven team work tirelessly to bring ideas to life while keeping audiences engaged at every step of the customer journey.
Whether you’re looking for a full launch strategy or in need of a promotional boost, we’ll put together a tailored package for your needs. This may include:
• Market research
• Data capture
• Database management
• Promotional collateral creation
• Relationships building
• Securing collaborations & partnership opportunities
• Online presence building
• Relevant, personalised content
• Analysis of customer priorities
When a restaurant or food and drink establishment goes through a situation which needs a swift internal response (such as a controversial news item about the company, bad press or business disruptions), a well-planned process is required to ensure reputation is maintained. A smart way to protect your business is through specialist crisis management which is something Sauce Communications, a leading food and drink PR can provide. Implementing such processes will ensure your business can quickly organise a controlled response should the need arise, managing communications to protecting your company’s reputation.
• Risk assess your business to see where likely crisis scenarios may occur.
• Put together an internal crisis management team.
• Assign roles for your response teams including spokespersons.
• Undertake media training where appropriate.
• Plan for different scenarios which may occur and test your response model.
• Implement policies to ensure a documented process is in place.
The world of UK restaurant Public Relations isn’t just limited to businesses. There are many talents in the food & drink industry which also need similar profile boosts while connecting with the right people to making their goals become a reality. Sauce Management is managed by Martine Carter who has over 16 years representing personalities such as top chefs, food writers, wine experts and lifestyle gurus. We’ll support you with your commercial media projects as well as promoting your services to decision-makers who can provide you with the best opportunities in the business.
In our dynamic range of contacts we have access to those who can help with:
• TV appearances
• Personal appearances
We have a great range of exciting talent on our books, so get in touch to find out more.
Put Together Your Bespoke Package
To speak with one of our knowledgeable team about your needs as a business or individual talent, including London restaurant PR, food & drink PR UK and UK hotel PR, get in touch today.