Canton Tea, Luxury tea suppliers, partner with The Wolseley Shop for their new Collection
Canton Tea, luxury wholesale supplier to the premium hospitality sector, is delighted to partner with The Wolseley Shop on their latest collection.
The exclusively created range offers pyramid teabags inside unique tea caddies, designed with an elegant Chinoiserie motif, evocative of the interior of The Wolseley itself, and a selection of loose teas in Tin Gift Sets.
The Tea Caddy Collection features the following favourites:
- Assam – a royal blend, rich and full-bodied black tea with a unique malty taste from the historic tea plantations of Northern India’s Brahmaputra Valley. It is best enjoyed with a dash of milk for a brisk start to the day.
- Yunnan Green – a light and refreshing tea from the high mountains of Yunnan in South West China. Sweet notes of fresh pea-shoots and nuts leave a mild and delicate aftertaste.
- Jasmine Bud – a fragrant tea, combining smooth green tea leaves with the sweetest notes of jasmine blossom grown in the sunny hills of Southern China. A refreshing drink for any time of day – light, bright and with heady aromatic notes.
The loose teas Tin Gift Sets include:
- Chocolate Loose Leaf Tea Tin – the perfect blend for adventurous tea drinkers. The Chocolate Tea is both indulgent and luxurious, a velvety, rich blend of Indian Assam and Chinese Yunnan black loose-leaf teas expertly combined with Peruvian cocoa nibs and Madagascan vanilla.
- English Breakfast Loose Leaf Tea Tin – for an uplifting start to the day. The Wolseley’s English Breakfast Tea is a revitalising blend of loose leaf black teas from Assam, Ceylon and Kenya.
Available to purchase as individual items, as collections and in a selection of hampers (prices from £75).
Jennifer Wood, Founder of Canton Tea comments; “Canton Tea is delighted to be working with Corbin & King who respect the value and quality of handcrafted teas. Not only are The Wolseley customers now served Canton tea, but they can also take it home in a beautiful tea caddy or buy it online for presents and share a sense of this fabulous London venue with their friends.”
The products are available at thewolseleyshop.com, in the Piccadilly flagship and from The Wolseley Shop’s first dedicated retail space at Bicester Village. The Wolseley Shop also offers select products and exclusive hampers at Selfridges, and is soon to launch at Harrods, Fenwick and Mr Porter.
- Tea Caddy Selection -£14.95 (20 pyramid tea bags)
- Artisan Tea Caddy Collection which includes all three teas – £44.95
- Loose Leaf Tea Tin – £17.95 – £21.95
ABOUT CANTON TEA
This contemporary British brand, founded in 2007 by Jennifer Wood, promotes positive, ethical practice in the tea trade and holds education, sustainability and alliance at the heart of its proposition. These are the values that ensure all teas supplied by Canton are authentic, intoxicating and beautiful.
Canton Tea seeks out the best artisan teas and buys fresh tea each season, direct from small, traditional gardens in the most remote parts of the world, where tea bushes have grown for hundreds of years. Canton Tea knows the provenance of every leaf in the range, having established direct relationships with the farmers where the leaves are handpicked and handcrafted to tease out the sweetest notes and the most complex flavours.
The range, which is made up of 33 teas, with the addition of six to eight limited editions at any one time, is served in some of the most exclusive hotels and restaurants in the UK including: Petersham Nurseries, Soho House, Pollen Street Social, The Mandarin Oriental, Hotel Café Royal, China Tang at The Dorchester and The Waterside Inn.
ABOUT THE WOLSELEY SHOP
The Wolseley Shop allows customers to take The Wolseley experience home. From bespoke hampers and iconic silverware, to the finest crystal, tea, Champagne, wine, and indulgent edibles, the growing collection showcases exceptional gifts from one of London’s most iconic restaurants. The collection’s elegant packaging depicts the design of the Mayfair restaurant’s spectacular interior, such as the detailing of the marble chevron floor.
Earlier this year, The Wolseley Shop opened its first dedicated retail space at Bicester Village, Oxfordshire.