In the world of hospitality PR, Sauce Communications has been making a name for itself as the foremost restaurant and bar PR agency in the UK since 2001.
Sauce’s talent management division represents UK hospitality industry heavyweights such as Tom Aikens, Jason Atherton, James Knappett, Ben Tish, Lisa Goodwin-Allen, Elizabeth Haigh and Lee Westcott. Sauce can give them opportunities ranging from publishing and writing, to endorsements and licensing. If you’re looking for a top UK food and drink PR, Sauce can also offer a complete communications package to raise your profile in the best arenas for your company, covering digital marketing, social content generation and management, collaborations and editorial coverage in newspapers, magazines, radio and TV slots and key internet hotspots. After spending over 15 years working their way to the pinnacle of the UK’s food and drink public relations scene, co-founders Jo Barnes and Nicky Hancock, along with a dedicated team of experts, are safe hands to place any PR hospitality business into.
Allow the UK’s leading Restaurant PR London, Sauce Communications, to elevate your food and drink business to the public profile it deserves.Read more
WHAT IS HOSPITALITY PR & ITS BENEFITS?
Public relations services for those in hospitality can take on several forms, using contacts to give businesses the profile boost they need. PR complements traditional marketing methods, using new and exciting connections to take your brand to a new audience. It can skyrocket your company to success while forming part of your long-term plans.
Examples of PR which may help you with your hospitality promotion include:
– Restaurant PR– If running a café, restaurant or pub, for example, public relations will help raise the profile of your establishment while creating opportunities for hospitality such as attending events and hosting activities at your business.
– Food and drink PR – Helps all those in the food & drink industry to boost their profile and promote their services. This includes those in the restaurant world and personalities in the industry such as chefs, food writers and wine experts.
– Hotel PR– A great service to use for those in tourism and leisure, who may host events at their venue or supply their own food and drink services such as a restaurant or bar.
– Luxury lifestyle PR – For those who aim to add the luxury touch to the lifestyle sector, having the right connections is important to enhance their brand’s authenticity while opening the doors to take their products or services to the masses.
What the Benefits of Implementing PR Strategies?
Enhanced Client Retention: Public relations doesn’t just attract new audiences to take an interest in your brand. It also shows your current client base that you’re still relevant in the industry, increasing their loyalty to continue using your services over your competitors.
Increased Visibility: Leading food & drink public relations UK will enhance your visibility in the hospitality sector, allowing more people in both the trade and public to familiarise themselves with your brand. It’ll highlight your company to those looking for products and services such as yours and ignite interest from those who may not have considered using your brand before.
Attract Your Target Audience: Success isn’t just about getting customers through the door. It’s important to attract the right consumers who’ll not only get the most benefit from your company but connect with you for years to come. Top UK restaurant PR will design its strategies around your target market.
Media Relations: As well as creating new contacts in hospitality, businesses can also enjoy long-lasting relationships with media figures. The benefit of this is not only to expose you to a wider audience but make a positive impact with a business’ target market. Media outlets include glossy magazines, newspapers, TV, radio and online sources, having contacts such as writers, bloggers, editors, journalists and social influencers to open doors to these influential platforms.
Credibility: Whereas traditional marketing methods and paid advertising are often a form of self-promotion, gaining mention and endorsement from an influential third-party can be the stamp of approval businesses need to become more credible in the hospitality world.
Brand Development & Reputation: PR for hospitality services can help you to steer your brand in a new direction, developing your image in the public eye and creating an outstanding reputation. For example, top UK hotel public relations can open doors for an establishment, putting their restaurant and bar on the map, increasing their use as place to hold events, meetings and other activities, as well as taking their brand to a global market. Public relations spans across many areas for this type of business including food & drink PR London services.
Improved Search Rankings: In a time when consumers are heading online more than ever before, it’s essential that businesses take active steps to ensure those looking online will find their business. Social signals are becoming one of the factors which could influence how high your business ranks on search engines such as Google. Therefore, social media data and mentions from reputable sources are a great way to show you’re a credible, relevant company, raising your place in the search results.
Future Opportunities: Long-term planning is the key to business success. Public relations should become part of these plans, playing an important role in growing your business and helping it achieve its wider objectives. For example, the best London restaurant public relations will look at the bigger picture, understanding how your brand fits into the food and drink industry, forming long-term strategies to reach your goals and beyond.
HOW TO OUTSOURCE YOUR PUBLIC RELATIONS
Outsourcing public relations services is the smart move for many businesses, understanding how their incomparable industry connections will elevate a company to new heights. They’ll bring fresh eyes to your existing campaigns if you’re already carrying out PR for yourself with their years of experience and expertise adding value to your strategies. The time saved and the efficiency in which communications agency work will save you energy, enable you to reach your goals faster than ever before and provide a larger return on your investment.
When considering outsourcing your public relations services to a specialist agency, it’s important to not only understand the advantages of doing so, but qualities to look for when hiring the right team for your needs, including hospitality expertise such as PR for restaurants London.
– Do they have a wealth of contacts in both at publications and in the hospitality industry?
– Are their contacts the right connections for taking your company to your target market?
– Can they provide public relations across a variety of media formats and timeframes?
– Are long-term relations a priority for them?
– What value will they provide to your public relations strategies?
– Do they display industry knowledge?
– Do they specialise in specific types of public relations relevant to your company? This includes London food & drink and hotel PR London.
– How do they keep up with trends and media agendas?
– Can they provide you with other services to complement your public relations campaigns such as complete marketing, social media services or talent management?
– Will they breathe new life into your brand, looking at innovative ways to boost your profile?
– Will they take the time to get to know your business and objectives?
– Can they cater for your needs, putting them at the heart of their public relations services?
– Do they create strategies on a long-term basis, considering what you would like to achieve in the future?
– Do they offer a flexible approach for changing priorities and evolving media agendas and trends?
AWARD-WINNING SAUCE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
Here at Sauce Communications, our hard-working team of social media, marketing and communications experts are the go-to resource for some of the best hospitality PR. This includes top London restaurant and hotel PR UK, delivering outstanding results across sectors such as food & drink, tourism, travel, leisure and luxury lifestyle. Our years of experience have secured our place as one of the most envied companies in public relations.
We tailor our strategies to your long-term objectives, tirelessly working towards achieving success on a continual basis. Our large client base boasts a wide range of establishments including chefs, bars, pubs, restaurants and hotels, using our impressive connections to raise their profile. This includes out talent management services to open doors for personalities in the field.
Why Work with Us?
– We deliver the highest standards of public relations and marketing.
– Your needs and long-terms plans are put at the heart of public relations strategies.
– We specialise in hospitality, delivering key services such as restaurant PR UK.
– Our innovative team find new ways to take your company to the masses, staying one step ahead of your competitors.
– Great brand development is the key to success, steering your business in the direction you want it to go.
– We ensure plans are flexible so that an opportunistic approach can be taken where necessary, adapting strategies as journalists agendas evolve and changes occur in hospitality.
– Our one-on-one approach gives clients an enjoyable experience from first contact and beyond.
Our Impressive Database
No award-winning communications agency would be complete without a dynamic database packed full of the right people to take your company to the masses. Our team has worked hard to ensure our contacts are some of the highest quality in the industry, talking and meeting with key figures on a daily basis. We’ve nurtured strong, lasting relationships with chefs, writers, journalists, editors, barmen, restaurants, bloggers, social influencers, TV presenters, radio presenters and other decision-makers.
We achieve leading food & drink PR London services by connecting you with the right publications. They can provide optimal reach for your business while promoting your story to your target audience. Such connections have allowed us to work with a broad spectrum of businesses from small start-ups to larger companies in need of a profile boost. We’ve launched over 150 businesses and have worked with countless others on a long-term basis.
The Complete Package
If looking for services to complement your public relations strategies, there are plenty of others to choose from, tailoring your package to your goals.
Managing situations which could lead to negative consequences such as bad press is vital for businesses to maintain their reputation for excellence, especially as your company grows. Our crisis management services ensure you have the right processes in place to handle such situations. This includes risk assessing your business, planning for various scenarios, identifying your crisis management team and their roles, media training and policy creation.
The hospitality world is competitive. Our Sauce talent management team, headed by Martine Carter, support personalities such as chefs, wine experts and writers to find opportunities for successful commercial projects as well as promoting their services to those who can make a difference to their careers. This includes management for TV appearances, personal appearances, radio, advertising, endorsements, licensing, writing and publishing opportunities.
As consumers head online, businesses can’t afford to miss the opportunities they have to connect with audiences. Here at Sauce, we’re social media experts, understanding what’s needed on each platform to always get maximum engagement with your target customers. We’ll ensure your content is tailored to you, including unique messages and a specific tone of voice. We can also help with guideline creation and train your in-house teams. Social listening and community management services have allowed us to become an extension of many business’ teams.
To achieve your wider objectives, brand strategy services will help you to work towards long-term aims. We only carry out activities which add value to your brand, and this includes competitor analysis and strategy development. Such expertise delivers a fantastic return on investment for our clients.
PR and marketing can work perfectly alongside each other, creating a recipe for commercial success. We’ll help you attract your target audience with bespoke packages for your companies needs. This includes help with market research, data capture, partnership and collaboration opportunities, creating promotional collateral, database management, e-marketing and building your online presence.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOSPITALITY NEEDS?
If you’d like to discuss your hospitality PR needs with our friendly, knowledgeable team, including London restaurant PR and London hotel PR, please get in touch now via our website, email or phone.